PAL® by MicroAire
For over 25 years, MicroAire’s power-assisted liposuction handpiece, the PAL®, has been trusted to shorten procedure times and reduce surgeon fatigue, backed by consistent support with free loaner equipment for five years, highly rated customer service, and local sales agent support. That’s why PAL by MicroAire is the leader in power-assisted liposuction, used by 8 out of 10* plastic surgeons.
Request a Quote
Our innovative solutions are tailored to elevate your practice, providing precision, reliability, and unmatched quality. Whether you’re a healthcare professional or a facility manager, our comprehensive range of advanced medical devices is designed to meet your unique needs. Take the first step towards transformative solutions today.
PAL’s smooth reciprocating cannulas glide through tissue, reducing the amount of physical effort required during liposuction, thus reducing O.R. time.5
Featuring the ergonomic PAL-750 handpiece.Learn More
The PAL Infiltration Pump integrates with the PAL System to activate the peristaltic pump from the PAL-750 Handpiece.
LipoTower is a UL-listed surgical cart featuring dual aspiration pumps and a peristaltic infiltration pump with adjustable flow rate.Learn More
PAL by MicroAire offers several unique cannula configurations with a focus on extracion (our most popular cannulas for large-volume debulking and body contouring), and harvesting (well-suited for producing small, consistent lobules for fat grafting).Learn More
Elevate your PAL® Power-Assisted Liposuction System experience with PAL® Tubing.Learn More
The LipoFilter uses a gravity-decanting system to separate fluids from adipose tissue.Learn More
Enhance the capabilities of your PAL® Power-Assisted Liposuction System with our carefully crafted PAL® AccessoriesLearn More
1. Ahmad J, Eaves FF 3rd, Rohrich RJ, Kenkel JM. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) survey: current trends in liposuction. Aesthet Surg J. 2011 Feb;31(2):214-24. doi: 10.1177/1090820X10395508
2. Keck M, Kober J, Riedl O, Kitzinger HB, Wolf S, Stulnig TM, Zeyda M, Gugerell A. Power assisted liposuction to obtain adipose-derived stem cells: impact on viability and differentiation to adipocytes in comparison to manual aspiration. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014 Jan;67(1):e1-8. doi: 10.1016/j. bjps.2013.08.019. Epub 2013 Sep 3.
3. Cytori Commissioned Study, Evaluation of MicroAire Tissue Collection Method on Adipose Tissue and ADRCs. 2011.
4. InCell Commissioned Study, Comparison of Cells Isolated from Fat Collected by Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL) or Suction Assisted Liposuction (SAL). 2011.
5. Katz BE, Bruck MC, Coleman WP. The Benefits of Powered Liposuction Versus Traditional Liposuction: A Paired Comparison Analysis. 2001. Dermatol Surg; 27:863-967.
*Based on 2021 Web MD Medscape survey. ** Compared to PAL-650 in internal simulated reliability testing.
** Compared to PAL-650 in internal simulated reliability testing
Reference document(s): LIT-PAL-650 REV G; LIT-PAL-CANNULAS REV F; LIT-ASP-CAN Rev E;
LIT-ASP-1021 Rev C; LIT-INF-PUMP Rev B; IM-INF-PUMP Rev B