Endoscopic Soft Tissue Release System
- Designed exclusively for transecting the transverse carpal ligament and fascia of the cubital tunnel.
- Onyx™ Low Profile Disposable Blade Assembly
- 2.9mm Eyepiece Autoclavable Endoscope — Connects to a standard camera coupler.
- Aluminum, pistol-grip handpiece — Turn-latch on top of the instrument allows blade assembly to be rotated for right- or left-hand surgery and locks the blade in any position along the rotation axis.
- Single-portal endoscopic surgery for treating carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome.
- Minimally invasive, single-portal technique.
- Easy to learn, simple to use.
- Documented safety and efficacy. 1,2,3
- Complete set of custom instrumentation.
- Surgical protocol developed and tested by a panel of hand surgeons.
- “Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release: A Comparison of Two Techniques with Open Release.” Palmer DH, Paulson JC, Lane-Larsen CL, Peulen VK, Olson JD. Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery. 1993; 9(5):498-508
- “Single-Portal Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release Compared with Open Release.” Trumble TE, Diao E, Abrams RA, Gilbert-Anderson MM. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. 2002; 84:1107-115
- Results of Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release Relative to Surgeon Experience With the Agee Technique” Beck JD, Deegan JH, Rhoades D, Klena JC. Journal of Hand Surgery, 2011; 36A:61–64
Reference document: LIT-ECTR-CUBITAL-SALES-REV B