SmartRelease® Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release System
- Designed exclusively for transecting the transverse carpal ligament of the carpal tunnel.
- Aluminum, pistol-grip handpiece — blade assembly can be rotated for right- or left-hand surgery and locks the blade in any position along the rotation axis.
- Featuring a Low Profile Disposable Blade Assembly.
- 2.9mm Eyepiece Autoclavable Endoscope — connects to a standard camera coupler.
- Single-portal endoscopic surgery for treating carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Minimally invasive, single-portal technique.
- Easy to learn, simple to use.
- Documented safety and efficacy. 1,2,3
- Complete set of custom instrumentation.
- Surgical protocol developed and tested by a panel of surgeons.
1. “Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release: A Comparison of Two Techniques with Open Release.” Palmer DH, Paulson JC, Lane-Larsen CL, Peulen VK, Olson JD. Arthroscopy: The Journal of Arthroscopic and Related Surgery. 1993; 9(5):498-508
2. “Single-Portal Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release Compared with Open Release.” Trumble TE, Diao E, Abrams RA, Gilbert-Anderson MM. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery. 2002; 84:1107-115
3. Results of Endoscopic Carpal Tunnel Release Relative to Surgeon Experience With the Agee Technique” Beck JD, Deegan JH, Rhoades D, Klena JC. Journal of Hand Surgery, 2011; 36A:61–64
Reference document(s): LIT-ECTR-SALES REV F; LIT-SR-AD22 Rev C
Request a Quote
Our innovative solutions are tailored to elevate your practice, providing precision, reliability, and unmatched quality. Whether you’re a healthcare professional or a facility manager, our comprehensive range of advanced medical devices is designed to meet your unique needs. Take the first step towards transformative solutions today.