Forehead Lift Procedures
- Available with tines 3.0mm in length for patients with average to below-average scalp thickness or 3.5mm in length for patients with average to thick scalps where more secure fixation is desired.
- The device’s unique design provides multiple points of contact with the suspended tissue, distributing tension over a wide area to maximize fixation strength.
- The Forehead Instrument Kit includes sterilization case, two cranial drill bits with depth stop and implant insertion tool.
- Over 6x the Load Capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture*
- Sutureless MultiPoint Technology (MPT)
- Fast, adjustable, secure fixation of soft tissue
- Bioabsorbable co-polymer eliminates secondary surgery for screw removal
- Superior fixation strength provides consistent, predictable results
- Use MicroAire’s Manual Surgical Drill designed for all drilling applications, while eliminating cumbersome cables, tanks and hoses
*Sutures – Diameter. United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary (USP 29-NF 24). Rockville, MD: United States Pharmacopeial Convention; 2006 p 2775 – Single Suture
Endotine Forehead provides 6X the load capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture, Endotine Forehead-mini provides over 4X the load capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture.
Reference document: LIT-ENDOTINE-SURGEON REV B