Endoscopic and Open Forehead Lift Procedures
- The device’s unique design provides multiple points of contact with the suspended tissue, distributing tension over a wide area to maximize fixation strength.
- Available with tines 3.0mm in length for patients with below-average scalp thickness or 3.5mm in length for patients with average to thick scalps where more secure fixation is desired.
- Sutureless MultiPoint Technology (MPT™)
- Fast, adjustable fixation of soft tissue
- Bioabsorbable co-polymer eliminates secondary surgery for screw removal
- Tension-free closure for open techniques—the absence of tension on scalp closure greatly minimizes scar widening and related alopecia
- Reduce potential over and under corrections by dramatically reducing post-op tissue stretch and accurately holding tissue where you place it
- Superior fixation strength provides consistent, predictable results from patient to patient