Endotine® Forehead Mini
- Three 3.0mm tines and an ultra-thin platform offer security without sensitivity for patients who may be affected by palpability.
- Forehead-mini comes with drill bit and pre-loaded implant on insertion tool.
- Offers a 60% smaller footprint than the Endotine Forehead device and is best for patients with high hairlines, thin scalps, balding patients or those where a smaller, sub-10mm incision is needed.
The Forehead-mini provides the security and predictability of Endotine multipoint fixation to patients who are not currently candidates because of concerns with palpability, visibility, sensitivity or prolonged absorption.
- Over 4x the Load Capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture*
- Reduced visibility and incision size allow the Mini to be placed confidently below the hairline
- With one-third the mass of an Endotine Forehead, the Forehead-mini will absorb quicker to an impalpable size, greatly enhancing the patient’s post-operative experience
- Use MicroAire’s Manual Surgical Drill designed for all drilling applications, while eliminating cumbersome cables, tanks and hoses
*Sutures – Diameter. United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary (USP 29-NF 24). Rockville, MD: United States Pharmacopeial Convention; 2006 p 2775 – Single Suture
1. Endotine Forehead provides 6X the load capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture, Endotine Forehead-mini provides over 4X the load capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture.
Reference document: LIT-ENDOTINE-SURGEON REV C
The Endotine device gives your surgeon advanced technology for endoscopic brow lift surgery. The unique design uses multiple points of contact to securely hold tissue in its new, rejuvenated position.Learn More