Low-Profile Fixation for Forehead Lift Procedures
- Three 3.0mm tines and an ultra-thin platform offer security without sensitivity for patients who may be affected by palpability.
- Forehead-mini comes with drill bit and pre-loaded implant on insertion tool.
- Offers a 60% smaller footprint than the Forehead device and is best for patients with high hairlines, thin scalps, balding patients or those where a smaller, sub-10mm incision is needed.
The Forehead-mini provides the security and predictability of Endotine multipoint fixation to patients who are not currently candidates because of concerns with palpability, visibility, sensitivity or prolonged absorption.
- Over 4x the Load Capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture*
- Reduced visibility and incision size allow the Mini to be placed confidently below the hairline
- With one-third the mass of an Endotine Forehead, the Forehead-mini will absorb quicker to an impalpable size, greatly enhancing the patient’s post-operative experience
- Use MicroAire’s Manual Surgical Drill designed for all drilling applications, while eliminating cumbersome cables, tanks and hoses
*Sutures – Diameter. United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary (USP 29-NF 24). Rockville, MD: United States Pharmacopeial Convention; 2006 p 2775 – Single Suture
Endotine Forehead provides 6X the load capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture, Endotine Forehead-mini provides over 4X the load capacity of 3-0 PDS Suture.
Reference document: LIT-ENDOTINE-SURGEON REV B