Jowl and Neck-Lift Procedures
- Bioabsorbable fixation device features tines with tips that are 2.5mm above the platform.
- The Endotine Ribbon’s protective cover doubles as its insertion device.
Using patented multipoint fixation technology, the bioabsorbable Endotine Ribbon implant offers unprecedented flexibility, with a variety of surgical approaches, lift vectors, degrees of lift, and ease of use.
- Adjustable Lift Vector and Degree of Lift — Choose your lift vector and degree of lift to suit the patient’s needs and procedure.
- Long or Short Device — You customize the Ribbon to the procedure and the patient’s anatomy. Trim the fixation-area or the smooth-leash length to create the best dimension for an ideal surgical outcome.
- Minimally-Invasive or Open Surgical Approach — The Ribbon deploys quickly and easily in a neck lift, a jowl lift, or as part of a full face lift, via a tiny incision or a fully open procedure.
Reference document: LIT-ENDOTINE-SURGEON REV B