PAL Cleaning & Sterilization Chart
PAL-650 Cleaning & Sterilization
CLEAN (CAP ON)
- Connect CAP-600E or Cable to keep liquid out.
- Scrub with warm water, a soft brush and mild detergent, then rinse.*
- Do not immerse. Do not put nose of handpiece into water stream.
STERILIZE (CAP OFF)
- Remove CAP-600E or Cable to allow steam to penetrate handpiece.
- Full dry cycle is required to prevent corrosion and to ensure proper performance.
- Cool slowly at room temperature. Never run while warm.
- Inspect carefully to ensure all moisture is completely removed.**
|Exposure Time (Full Cycle)||4 minutes|
|Temperature||270 °F (132 °C)|
|Dry Time||20 minutes|
|Inspect||Dry Instrument – Okay to Use|
**Residual moisture can result in error messages and functional issues.
*More information can be found in the PAL-650 Instruction Manuals. Additional languages available at www.microaire.com.
IM-PAL-CS Rev D | August 2017