PAL Cleaning & Sterilization Chart
PAL-650 Cleaning & Sterilization
CLEAN (CAP ON)
- Connect CAP-600E or Cable to keep liquid out.
- Scrub with warm water, a soft brush and pH neutral detergent, then rinse.*
- Do not immerse. Do not put nose of handpiece into water stream.
STERILIZE (CAP OFF)
- Remove CAP-600E or Cable to allow steam to penetrate handpiece.
- Full dry cycle is required to prevent corrosion and to ensure proper performance.
- Cool slowly at room temperature. Never run while warm.
- Inspect carefully to ensure all moisture is completely removed.**
|Set Point Temperature||132 °C/270 °F||132 °C/270 °F|
|Exposure Time||4 minutes||35 minutes***|
|Dry Time||20 minutes||20 minutes|
*More information can be found in the PAL-650 Instruction Manuals. Additional languages available at www.microaire.com.
**Residual moisture can result in error messages and functional issues.
***Note: This cycle is not a typical cycle as recognized by AAMI ST79.
IM-PAL-CS Rev E | July 2020