PAL® Infiltration System
INF-PUMP, INF-CBL-5020, INF-FOOT-1, PAL-INF-1600, PAL-INF-XXXXX, PAL-INF-RXXXXX
The Infiltration System is currently indicated “for aesthetic body contouring”. It is not indicated for fat reinjection, but there are plans for regulatory submission to add this indication in the future.
Features and Specifications
There are 3 options for the activation/deactivation of the Infiltration Pump:
- In DIRECT/PLAY mode the activation and deactivation of the Pump Head are controlled by pressing the PLAY button. When this option is selected the PLAY button will illuminate. This mode can also be used as a priming function.
- In PAL mode the activation and deactivation of the Pump Head are controlled by the throttle of the MicroAire PAL Handpiece. This option is available when the Infiltration Pump is connected to a 5020 Console with the INF-CBL-5020 cable. The throttle turns the Pump on and off but does not control the flow rate.
- In FOOTSWITCH mode the activation and deactivation of the Pump Head are controlled by the Foot Switch.
Features and specifications of the Infiltration Pump include:
- Custom electronic controls to ensure consistent flow at low speeds
- An internal cooling fan to prevent motor overheating from heavy use
- Three rollers for smooth fluid flow
- 60-watt universal input power supply compatible with USA and international AC power sources
- Interlock circuits that stop movement when the pump head is opened
- A pump head that accepts all types of infiltration tubing with a 2.4mm wall thickness
Maximum Flow Rate: 1,150 ml/min (with PAL® Infiltration Tubing)
Output Torque: 175 oz-in
AC Frequency: 50 Hz or 60 Hz
AC Voltage: 100-240V~
Input Power Rating: 100VA
Weight: 4.23 Kg (9.32lbs)
Dimensions: 29 x 26 x 13cm (11.2 x 10.1 x 5.1in)
Protection Against Electric Shock: Class I Grounded Equipment with Type BF Applied Part
Liquid Ingress Rating: IPX1
Features and Specifications of Infiltration Tubing include:
- Large bore
- Single spike
- Eliminates obstructions with smooth connection points
- Designed to reduce clogging
Reference document(s): IM-INF-PUMP Rev B, LIT-INF-PUMP Rev B