MicroAire's PAL® (Power-Assisted Liposuction) system is the standard for better body contouring and fat grafting results.
PAL® Power-Assisted Liposuction System
PAL® is the most widely used and preferred
alternative to manual liposuction.1
- Proven Cell Viability 2,3,4
- Less Bruising 5
- Less Swelling 5
- Less Surgeon Fatigue 5
- Faster Procedure 5
Only PAL® can offer this increased speed and ease-of-use.
Small variations in the number of ports, as well as their size and location on cannulas, can have a significant impact on performance and outcome. MicroAire has developed several port configurations, based on clinical studies and recommendations from our customers.
- Extraction – popular for large-volume debulking and body contouring
- Harvesting – well-suited for producing consistent lobules/fat grafting
- Specialty – PAL® reciprocation takes cannulas beyond liposuction
LipoFilter® Fat Processing System
The LipoFilter® uses a gravity-decanting system to separate fluids from adipose tissue. Live fat cells behave much like floating balloons that rise naturally and quickly to the top; while the damaged, emulsified cells behave like leaking balloons that remain trapped in the solution for a longer time and rise slowly, if at all.
- Three-liter fat harvesting and separation system
- Large-volume decanting and washing
- No centrifuge needed
- Works with any lipo system
- Sterile-packed, single-use
The LipoTower features strong, reliable pumps for both infiltration and aspiration, a touchscreen interface, an integrated PAL control system, smooth-rolling casters so it can be easily moved from room to room, and best of all: it is UL®-listed, which means it has been vigorously tested by an approved agency to meet strict rules for electronic devices.
- Adjustable 50 – 700ml/min infiltration pump
- Footswitch or manually operated
- Single-hand adjustable IV pole
- Powerful and quiet aspiration pump with a high flow rate of 4.2 SCFM
- Adjustable vacuum pressure, up to 29 inHg
- Works with any handpiece, and is also integrated for use with PAL
- Aspiration on/off controlled by PAL handpiece, footswitch or console
- Strong, dual-1/3HP pumps
The EpiCut is an ergonomic handle featuring a v-shaped blade intended to remove strips of epithelial tissue. The curve of the blade helps control the depth of the strips so vascularity of the dermis is not compromised. The EpiCut is a sterile, single-use device sold in packages of six. Available in 35 and 50-degree blades.
1. Ahmad J, Eaves FF 3rd, Rohrich RJ, Kenkel JM. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) survey: current trends in liposuction. Aesthet Surg J. 2011 Feb;31(2):214-24. doi: 10.1177/1090820X10395508
2. Keck M, Kober J, Riedl O, Kitzinger HB, Wolf S, Stulnig TM, Zeyda M, Gugerell A. Power assisted liposuction to obtain adipose-derived stem cells: impact on viability and differentiation to adipocytes in comparison to manual aspiration. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg. 2014 Jan;67(1):e1-8. doi: 10.1016/j. bjps.2013.08.019. Epub 2013 Sep 3.
3. Cytori Commissioned Study, Evaluation of MicroAire Tissue Collection Method on Adipose Tissue and ADRCs. 2011.
4. InCell Commissioned Study, Comparison of Cells Isolated from Fat Collected by Power-Assisted Liposuction (PAL) or Suction Assisted Liposuction (SAL). 2011.
5. Katz BE, Bruck MC, Coleman WP. The Benefits of Powered Liposuction Versus Traditional Liposuction: A Paired Comparison Analysis. 2001. Dermatol Surg; 27:863-967.