The MicroAire® Hi Speed Pulse Lavage is a precision instrument used in general osteotomies, debriding bone surfaces, as well as cleansing trauma and other soft tissue wounds. Now a great system just got better — and even more cost effective — with the addition of attachable couplers.
Semi-Disposable Pulse Lavage
• Ergonomic Design
• Integrated Suction
• Accepts Integrated-suction or Non-suction Tubing Sets
• Total Knee and Hip Arthroscopy
• Trauma/Wound Debridement
• Flexible Splash Shields on Suction Tubing Sets
• Rigid Splash Shields available for Non-Suction Tubing sets
Pulse Lavage Handpieces with your choice of air hose connectors. Use our Pulse Lavage couplers with the SmartDriver or Series 7000 for added convenience. Uses 5740 Disposable Lavage Tubing Sets.
Fully-Disposable Pulse Lavage
• For use in Total Joint Procedures, Cemented, Press-Fit or Revision
• Concurrent Suction with Soft Cone Splash Shield for Optimal Fluid
• Containment without Damaging Soft Tissue
• Ergonomic Shape to Reduce Muscle Fatigue
• Specific Design to Enhance Suction Capabilities
• Completely Disposable
APEXPULSE™ Pulse Lavage system is a fully-disposable lavage system that provides pulsed lavage and suction. Pulsed Lavage is now considered mandatory in THR and TKR because it yields significant improvement of cement penetration and reduces the risk of fat embolism, compared to syringe lavage, because of significantly higher fat and bone marrow extravasations. It is also widely used for general wound debridement.
Fully-Disposable Pulse Lavage will be availble for purchase to customers outside of the United States only.